XNAnimation is a skeletal animation library for XNA, which allows developers to easily manipulate, playback, interpolate and blend animations. Main features:
- Plays animations forward and backward with speed and loop controls.
- Supports linear, cubic and spherical keyframe interpolation, with translation, orientation and scale channels being interpolated separately.
- Supports cross fade blending between animation clips.
- Supports meshes with up to 80 bones.
- Supports resource sharing (skeletons, animations and meshes).
- Skin meshes on the GPU (SM 2.0/3.0), while interpolate and blend poses on the CPU.